Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Ending


Back from an indulgent weekend in Vegas! Enjoyed some good times with old Anderson classmates and "My Mai" (Josh's friend who I am now claiming as my own). Highlights!

Gluttonous escapades. Happiness comes plated! A perfect croque madame paired with a mimosa with le cub and the recently-promoted Mai at Payard Patisserie and Bistro and the lovely Bosco pizza (one word: truffles!) and prosciutto-pear salad at Stratta were particularly heavenly. *close eyes, swallow and smile*

Night out at Tao. Fourteen of us arrived at the Venetian in a un-PC white Hummer limo. Bit douche-bag? Maybe, but the ride was fun. There's a first time for everything - not to mention a last time for everything...

Oh crap(s). I finally learned to play! But at a cost...

D-listed. Le cub and I ventured over to Wynn's Encore and saw Ice-T (who apparently spells "tea" with a single letter "T"... I had no idea) and his classy wife, Coco. Don't know who I'm talking about? Look HERE.

T'was a fun weekend, but boy am I happy to be back!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails