Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Like a Moth to the Flame


Someone recently told me that Cheez-Its smell like "feet" - this following a confession that I, along with le cub, am sadly addicted to the processed cheese crackers. I disagreed with the gentleman who said this at the time that he did. But a couple nights ago, I had one too many servings, and well, the gentleman was correct in his assertion. After four or more servings, the crackers do start smelling like... er... FEET! Ugh.

One of my New Year's resolutions for 2009 is to avoid deep-fried foods. And I've done just that. It hasn't been easy, but two weeks into the new year, I'm still fried-food free! I have, however, in defiance of my resolution to get healthy, found myself a fried-food substitute in the Cheez-it.

I hoard the little squares like a chipmunk hoards nuts.

Doodle to come.

2 comments:

madge said...

i cannot get enough of the hot & spicy cheez-its. (i'm eating some right now!) no trans-fats! baked goodness! feet smell = over-powered by the cardboard-box smell. you can't go wrong.

Gerald de Dios said...

I've actually forgot about cheez-itz, I'll have to pick some up on the next grocery run...I wonder if there's a Costco size?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails