Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sorry Ladies, He's Taken



Pictured...
- Our breakfast feast of eggs over-easy, Pillsbury crescent rolls and berries.
- Le cub's card accompanying not one, not two, but an entire box o' See's chocolates. T'was everything i was hoping for... and then some! I also recieved fresh-cut roses amidst a spray of baby's breath. They smell super sweet. Ask Beans.
- Truffle oil fries from our lunch of tapas at the charming Monsieur Marcel at The Grove. Yes, I broke my new year's resolution to avoid deep-fried foods. Complete avoidance was an impossible task to ask of me, but I will, however, continue to lower my intake through out the year.

Hidden...
- My gift to le cub (other than sweet-sweet "lovings" - obviously,) were tickets to see his beloved "The Flight of the Conchords" perform live at the Greek Orpheum end-May. V-day extended!
- Ticket stub for "Slumdog Millionaire". A very good movie that we gluttons, were fortunate enough to catch between meals.

Le cougar hearts le cub, and I'm pretty sure le cubs hearts le cougar back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He'd better.

-Le cub's little sister

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails