Sunday, February 15, 2009

Romping Over to the Dark Side



Spring fashions are out and I've noticed an abundance of rompers.
- THIS one is cute.
- As is THIS one...
- And THIS one.

Now I'd like to think that I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to clothes, but seriously, should a 29 year-old like myself be sporting a onesie beyond the bedroom? I think not...

Designer rompers (HERE's another... and HERE's another!) seem awfully impractical... though I should credit all these designers for designing them all in black. Unfortunately, this dark side isn't appealing to me.

That said, I think I will stick with that which works for me. Vintage geek chic.
- THIS Inspector Gadget-esque beauty would look lovely paired with tortoise-shell glasses. And it's so A.P.C....
- THIS lil' secretary-eque number sports an Alexander Wang-esque print at a fraction of what an actual Alexander Wang dress would cost...
- And if I were to scoop up THIS top, le cub would surely comment, "Are you going to go churn butter today?"

And it is when he makes statements like that that I know that I've REALLY got my geek on... *woot woot*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS???... CUZ ITS AMAZING!!!!!

I just have to say I love Debra! Just let me know when you trying to get married! Haha

- Josh

.......... said...

:) it should be arriving soon... sorry for the delay!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails