Friday, February 06, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away...


It's raining cats and dogs in LA.

Although Beans prefers frolicking in the nude - all nipples exposed - last night, I forced him to put on his hooded toggle coat (from God-Mama Emily) to minimize his "Eau de Wet Dog" scent. Beans is nearly 80lbs, yet he photographs like a puppy.

Headed to the Paige Museum/La Brea Tar Pits for another morning and afternoon of sketching. Might catch a showing of Coraline! I sadly missed the free Wednesday evening screening by ASIFA to attend a Sito make-up class...

3 comments:

Ali said...

Love the stuff on your blog,have had the photo of the wee boy for years as an occasional bookmark, still makes me laugh! Ali

madge said...

He sure doesn't look like 80lbs! You sure you can't scoop him up in your arms? ;)

.......... said...

Ali,
Thanks so much for the comment. I didn't think that people would actually keep track of what I have and haven't posted before! So happy to hear that the wee boy's appearance makes you smile!

Madge,
I know! If there's food nearby, he just "gets small"... I don't know how, but he does. He's like a Transformer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails