Wednesday, February 04, 2009

What I'm Made Of


Mush. I'm made of mush.
Everything's due, and I'm feeling overwhelmed.
I wish I were snowed in...

But that would mean my morning massage at Bliss Spa would be tragically canceled. Yes, you heard me. I'm getting a a long overdue Blissage! Am finally cashing in the gift certificate my dear friend Lydia sent me for my birthday two long years ago. Perfect timing as I've got a mountain of knots for the masseuse to unravel...

Pictured: Angie's boss at a bus stop in London.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I was snowed in for 10 days in Seattle and it sucked.

.......... said...

I see :( So sorry to about your miserable 10 days.

I should probably be careful of what I wish for. Please allow me to rephrase. I'd like to be snowed in for 1 day - with a pile of warm choco-chip cookies, glass of skim milk, stack of chick flicks, and my cougar cub...

A mini-vacay, if you will!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails