Friday, February 13, 2009

Fest O' Love


Le cub and I are passionately in love... with Korean barbeque. Last night, having endured what felt like a ridiculously long week, we rewarded ourselves with a delicious meal at the magnificent Park's in LA's Koreatown. We were proud to introduce Park's marinated galbi and perfectly crispy seafood pancake to the newbies (we were dining in the company of b-school friends and out-of-town guests, Billy and Amanda), and left the restaurant smelling of meat and garlic. Ahh...

Valentine's Day is tomorrow. An overly-commercialized holiday reminding us to love more, and hate less. I don't know about you, but that sounds good to me. And to all the love-haters, half-priced, Hershey's products dressed-in-pink call for celebration as well, no?

Will be rockin' my latest purchase tomorrow - a lil' red A.P.C. skirt. Paired with an old navy and white striped-top, high-waisted belt, and bangs, I will soooo be in character for an evening of amoré. Muah-hahahaha.

Pictured: Le cub. He's my banana. Yellow on the outside, white on the inside :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails