Saturday, February 07, 2009

Menagerie

Sketches from the Los Angeles Natural History Museum. If you were to see Professor Vilppu's sketch pad, you'd laugh at mine. Feeling a bit like Salieri today...

Speaking of Salieri, check out this week's finds:
- THESE. Because watching the pros at work is inspiring.
- THESE. Akina's handmade cloth-bound books are physical works of art. Her characters are Blythe-like - delivering just the right dosage of creepiness.
- Trying to lower your caloric intake? Feast on THESE.
- THIS gentleman's work leads me to believe that if I were to trade in my Bic pens for a Namiki Falcon, I will no longer be Salieri. Alas, I do not think my choice of drawing instrument is to blame.

2 comments:

madge said...

I like your sketches! Elephant is so sweet.

kimberlina said...

truly, i agree! makes me want to visit museums more, and wish that tampa had more of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails