Sunday, February 08, 2009

Oh What a Night



T'was an eventful evening with my Columbia bff, Katherine "Mama" Chang...

After picking me up at my front door (like a good date should), "Mama" and I split a satisfying meal of assorted sushi rolls at Fat Fish in West Hollywood. As was expected, neither one of us was able to exhibit self-control, so we ended up indulging in a massive review-worthy banana split sundae towards our meal's end. Satisfaction.

Alas the joy obtained from our dinner together was not enough for us Epicureans. We met up with a third fun-loving pal, "Coco," and our poncho-donning trio sat through and laughed through the reality-play,"Point Break Live!". I'd been wanting to go since the last time the crew was last in town... SO much fun!

Pictured: Two pages from my what was the beginning of a potential web-comic titled, "Waste of Space." (It reads funny. From the top, left to right. Then to the next row, left to right. And so forth.) Anyhow, Beans ended up chewing up both pages, and I took that reaction and the fact that no one other than dear Madge, was visiting my blog, as a sign to shelve the idea. Thoughts?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SOOO CUTE!

.......... said...

Aww, thank you so much, Alina...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails