Monday, February 16, 2009

Eyes Like Saucers


I should be finishing up my layout animatic, but I'm awfully distracted by an episode of Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations. The particular episode I speak of is one covering Spain. And at this very moment, Bourdain is yapping about the cuisine of San Sebastian - the hometown of a good friend of mine from business school. Now I've never been to Basque country, but the region looks AMAZING. Why'd my friend ever leave?!? Gosh, I really want to go. To eat! The level of creativity involved in the creation of all the featured dishes is astronomical. Watching Bourdain eat at his favorite restaurant in the whole-wide-world, Arzak is causing me to physically salivate. Pretty pathetic considering it's two in the morning...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails