Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Almost There


My layout animatic's incredibly close to being finished. Couldn't get the digital downshooter to work, so I ended up scanning all my layers and composited all of 'em using my ArcSoft PhotoStudio software - the poor man's version of Adobe Photoshop that came bundled with my Canon scanner. With my animatic out of the way, I'll finally be able to start animating. Yes!!!

Random Tuesday observations and confessions:

- Jane Birkin. I want to bottle up the essence of Jane. This woman carries around a straw basket the way one might an Hermes Birkin. And I mean that quite literally. See HERE.

- Sun Chips. Baked or fried? Wikipedia's telling me they're fried, but folks in the forum discussions I came across (while procrastinating late at night), claim they're baked. Sadly, I think the latter bunch is merely in denial. The Sun Chip people have got to stop toying with our emotions.

- Books. They're good for you. Nearly finished with animator, Shamus Culhane's Talking Animals and Other People. Bad-ass writer, chef, traveler, Anthony Bourdain's Kitchen Confidential is next on my reading wish-list.

- Jello Jigglers. Miss Block and I have created a clubhouse within the UCLA animation workshop. We're the "Perspective Killers," and if you want to step into our well-decorated and supplied animation corner, you've got to know the password. Fortunately for you, we're bad at keeping secrets. The password? I just gave it to you...

2 comments:

Gerald de Dios said...

Looking good Debs!

Sunchip - I assumed they were baked...but ???

.......... said...

Sun CHIPS. I should've known...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails