Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Winter Wonderland

My Aussie-but-England-residing friend, Angie sent me the above-posted photo. According to my Ang, "The last time London saw this much snow was 18 years ago. Most Londoners were snowed in and couldn't get to work and school. Everyone from 2 to 70 years old were in the park making snowmen and having snowfights. I've never seen so many snowmen in one place! I think there must have been 50+ snowmen in the park including this snow couple chilling on the park bench. And the pubs and cafes in the village were choc full of people warming up on wine, hot chocolate and coffee. We even saw.a couple cross country skiing in the park. London is a winter wonderland!"

I wish I were in London... Kinda. Sorta. Wait. Didn't I just return from Minnesota?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails