Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Birthday Boy



Am back in LA and loving the weather. Forgot how lovely my apartment here is. Lucky-lucky me.

Still painting. Ugh. Take a peek on my latest UNfinished creation.

Beans turned 2 today. He's practically a pepaw.
Perhaps I should start addressing him as MISTER Beans.
No huge bash tonight--just a couple of extra cookies--as my now tweenage puppy (2 human years is approximately 14 dog years) enjoyed a big par-tay last week.

Battle the Bulge - Day 10
Banana: 110 cal
McDonald's Chicken McNuggets (Only 4 because I shared 2 with Beans): 190 cal
Diet Coke: 0 cal
Sour Apple Gummy loops (3 servings): 330 cal
Caribbean Fruit popsicle: 110 cal
Auntie Chun's Udon (cup o' noodle-ish thing): 220 cal
Haagen Daz Vanilla Bean ice-cream (2 servings): 580
Total: 1,440 calories worth of junk-food. *tsk-tsk-tsk*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails